Trinity shows the love of Christ by intentionally building compassionate relationships with our community by serving our community.
Supporting Hawthorne and Longfellow Elementary Schools:
- Back to School Supply Drive
- Volunteers assist students and teachers in the classroom
- Help with special events such as Carnival and Music Performances
- Volunteers spend time on Friday mornings by working with parents, making crafts and sharing refreshments
- Helping with campus projects and renovations
- Teacher Appreciation Recognition
- Thanksgiving Food Boxes
Feeding the Community:
- We partner with United Food Bank at Reed Park on the 1st and 3rd Thursday of the month, 6:30 am, we distribute fresh produce and breads
- We distribute non-perishable food items on the 1st and 3rd Thursday, of the month 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm on the Trinity campus
English as a Second Language:
- Fall and spring ESL sessions are held on Thursday evenings to coach those interested in learning English
Angel Tree Project:
- Through the Angel Tree Project we share Christmas with children of incarcerated parents by providing gifts at a celebration, which includes the Christmas Story.