ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT TO THE LEAD PASTOR
Purpose of the Job:
- To provide administrative, efficient, and comprehensive support to the Lead Pastor and the church office.
Experience and Knowledge Required:
- Coordinate the Lead Pastor’s schedule: make all of his appointments and daily reminder calls.
- Receive all of the Lead Pastor’s incoming calls and handle appropriately.
- Communicate to the Lead Pastor’s staff team regarding meetings or any information that needs to be shared with the team, usually via email.
- Meet with the Lead Pastor weekly to plan for the upcoming week(s).
- Help in preparing his monthly report for the Elder Team.
- Communicate with potential leaders via email or phone informing them of Trinity Groups & volunteer serving teams.
- Handle communication with speakers for conferences, events and collect information from the speakers.
- Make hotel reservations for speakers and prepare for any other travel needs.
- Assist departments as needed during church-wide events.
- Maintain, organize, and turn in purchase orders for the Lead Pastor.
- Respond to emails and phone calls within 24-hour time frame.
- Complete check requests for the Lead Pastor
- Order office supplies for the Lead Pastor
- Lead the Serve Team (volunteers) who assist and work in the office
- Use Excel, Word, Outlook, and Adobe effectively to accomplish tasks
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the day to day administrative tasks.
- Schedule and maintain schedule for appointments
- Execute additional responsibilities and tasks as assigned by the Lead Pastor
- Servant attitude is one of the primary roles.
- Devoted to the call of God and the vision of the Lead Pastor for Trinity Church.
- Operates with a spirit of excellence
- Teachable & Loyal